Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!!!!

My topic is shopping.  I picked shopping because I love to shop.  You will learn what the first store was and what was the name of it and what type of clothes it sold and for how much.  Also we will find out what the favorite store is to shop at and what the least favorite store is. My favorite store to shop at is Kohl’s because they always have good sales. I don’t have a least favorite store to shop at. But I would like to know what are your favorite store to shop at and your least favorite store.  What do you like to shop for like clothes, shoes ect.  Also to you like to go shop with your friends, family or by yourself?

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, i love Kohl's (: they have some pretty good styles and clothes. But my favorite store's to shop at are Wal-Mart, PacSun, Zumiez, Hot Topic, Target, Spencers, Rue 21, FYE, Aeropostal, Hollister, Tilly's, Body Central, Traffic, And many more <3 I like going with friends to shop forsure, or by myself. But i love shoes (: especially Vans !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to shop! Shopping to me is like breathing! without it I wouldn't be alive! My favorite stores are like HotTopic or Victoria secret, even Rue 21 is amazing! I love going shopping with my friends it is so much fun then going with a parent. I want to go shopping this weekend but i don't have money. So hopefully next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like rue 21 and Aeropostal (: I dont like to go shopping with my mom and sister. I would rather shop with my friends. (:

    ReplyDelete